Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 102

Thread: Soul Calibur II

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ? Where'd they quote me?

  2. #72
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Search RankoChan, but wait, maybe I have more posts per page than you, just search around the first pages. It's in a post of CiprianoMcDohl.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't even signed up at the board. Probably never will.

    The sad thing is, I could see all these people that do that as fat ten year olds that haven't even hit puberty yet.

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it set to 50 per page.

    Ok, I found it. It was on page 1.

    can't believe someone saved and posted that...

  5. #75
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My birthday is one day before Sophie's

    ---

    Edit: http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=10665166

    ---

    Edit2: http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=10503425

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 11:06 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The second one got deleted.

    Gawd these people suck.

  7. #77
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The second one got deleted.

    It was the "Who wants to be dominated by Ivy?" thread...

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You've said enough. I say that any person who posts a post like that and isn't really really joking should be shot. Those that are joking and for being so stupid should be shot in the hand they write/wack with.

    Cervantes the badass pirate is all mine, baby.

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *waits to be shot*

  10. #80
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Update/more SoCal2 comments...

    - I've seen Raphael's exhibition, and damn, that's pure flamenco dancing (from the southern provinces of Spain) [img]eek.gif[/img] I'm no flamenco expert, but I can tell it's very well done, and the guys who did it surely did it on purpose and they knew what they were doing. I wonder why did they make him French though, he's 75% Spanish, with those clothes, music, stage and exhibition.

    - Heiachi doesn't suck as much as I thought, but I still think KOS-MOS would have been teh uber r0x0rz, instead of the old man... though if done properly, she would have made the game far too easy (just imagine the havoc her X?BUSTER move would do, and how terribe would her F?SCYTHE weapon be, being as effective as Astaroth|cheap and as fast as Taki...)

    - Ever noticed that when Yoshimitsu sits in the ground does that life recovery move it looks like he's jerking off? That's how he recovers life, LOL!

    - I won 2 combats against him just because he flew out and fell...

    - For Soul Calibur 3, I want a girl with Sophitia's face and hair, Talim's eyes, Cassandra's breasts, Taki's body proportions, Ivy's butt, Seung Mina's legs, and Xianghua's costumes ^_^; .

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 07, 2003 10:09 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •